Individual Client Forms:
For us to be able to prepare your tax return, you will need to provide the following information, as applicable:
- Forms W-2 for wages, salaries and tips.
- All Forms 1099 for interest, dividends, retirement, miscellaneous income, Social Security, state or local refunds, gambling winnings, unemployment, etc.
- Brokerage statements showing investment transactions for stocks, bonds, etc.
- Schedule K-1 from partnerships, S corporations, estates and trusts.
- Statements supporting educational expenses, deductions or distributions, including any Forms 1098-T, 1098-E, or 1099-Q.
- Form 1095-A and FTB 3895 related to the Premium Tax Credit.
- Statements supporting deductions for mortgage interest, taxes, and charitable
contributions (including any Form 1098-C).
- Form(s) 5498-SA and/or 1099-SA for any Health Savings Account (HSA) Contributions
- Copies of closing statements regarding the sale or purchase of real property.
- Information regarding any federal or state estimated tax payments made.
- Legal documents for adoption, divorce, or separation involving custody of your
- Any tax notices sent to you by the IRS or other taxing authority (if not submitted
- A copy of your income tax return from last year, if not prepared by this office.